"Non-traditional" skateboarders have always existed. We all have multitudes inside us that make fitting into any specific box impossible. Why not embrace it? Nike SB and Doyenne come together to make an inclusive collection that says, hey, there is a space for you within the skateboarding community. Everyone has more than a single side to share. These reversible pants give you options—letting you share what you wanna. Solid side out for work and allover print side for leisure? Do what feels right to you.
- Durable, water-repellent canvas with UV protection works to help you stay dry and covered.
- Designed to feel roomy through the seat, hips and thighs for easy movement and casual style.
- Pockets on the front, side and back give you plenty of space to securely stash your essentials on the go.
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Machine wash
- This product provides UVA and UVB protection from the sun only in the areas covered by the garment. To protect exposed areas, the use of good quality sunscreen is recommended.
- Shown: Limestone/White
- Style: FD2153-250
Nike SB x Doyenne
Doyenne is a skateboarding brand run by women, founded in 2017 in Glasgow, Scotland. They design inclusive gender neutral clothing and skateboards, made with an ethical and sustainable mindset. Nike SB is proud to collaborate with Doyenne to create an apparel collection rooted in these same ideals.