Reissued in the early '90s, the One Star sneaker gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. CONS team rider Sean Pablo reimagines the One Star Pro, with nods to his apparel company Paradise and prints referencing one of his all-time favorite films. A CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner provide better boardfeel and impact protection as you skate, while rubber-backed suede adds another layer of durability to the style.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Color and print inspired by one of Sean's favorite films
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
Color code : 173215c
*All shoe sizes listed in unisex/mens sizing.