The Lizzie, the first signature skate shoe from Lizzie Armanto, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes—a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainably conscious solution for all skateboarders.
With a narrower fit, the perfect amount of EcoCush™ cushioning, a new 3D DURACAP™ toe for increased durability, and micro-waffle tread and SickStick™ rubber for maximum grip, the first signature skate shoe from a woman in 20 years is nothing short of legendary. Created with inclusivity in mind, The Lizzie also features a new vulcanized construction with a higher outsole cup and rounded edges for a stable, broken-in feel. And did we mention that it’s made with more environmentally friendly materials, such as organic cotton canvas? Yeah, you read that right.
Get ready, because this season, Lizzie and Vans are proud to deliver something completely different for a new generation of skateboarders.
• MATERIALS - The all-new upper is made from 100% organic renewable cotton.
• UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using EcoCush™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of 60% natural rubber harvested from trees) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.
*All shoe sizes listed in unisex/mens sizing.