Converse Cons One Star Pro Shoes - Fire Opal / Black / White
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- CX foam sockliner for cushioning and impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star featuring a single star logo on one side‚ the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a skateable remodel. Today's One Star Pro provides exceptional boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while a rubber-backed suede upper is extra durable.
*All shoe sizes listed in unisex/mens sizing.