Vans Skate Lampin in Marshmallow/Black
Not available for Curbside Pickup until Tuesday 3/30th. All shipped orders will ship by Tuesday 3/30th. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. email@example.com
Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the all-new Skate Classics line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Skate Classics Skate Lampin offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH™ sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, the new Skate Classics Skate Lampin gives you the iconic look you want-with all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy suede uppers.
• NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
• FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
• POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.
*All shoe sizes listed in unisex/mens sizing.