New Balance Numeric 212PCH Pink Peach
- 70s inspired skate silhouette
- Durable suede and canvas upper
- Closed-cell polyurethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit
- Dual-layer construction for upper strength
- Genuine gum rubber on N-durance rubber outsole for grip and durability
- Multi-layered toe cap for durability
- N-durance rubber foxing tape for abrasion resistance
The Pro Court 212 skate shoe is the New Balance Numeric version of an original New Balance classic clay court tennis silhouette from the 70s. Adopted by professional skateboarders, this version retains the original relaxed shape, adding suede, asymmetrical material selections and a custom made drop-in polyurethane insert giving support, comfort and added durability.
New Balance Numeric draw upon the deep history and heritage of New Balance. Their line of New Balance Numeric performance and lifestyle skate shoes utilise all the technology and comfort that New Balance has developed from over a hundred years of pioneering men and women's running shoes.