Es SLB Mid Black./White
Draped in prominent '90s styling, the eS SLB Mid Skate Shoes are being re-released and has been one of the most requested skate shoes in skateboarding history. Designed by skate legend Salvador Lucas Barbier in 1996, the SLB Mid has a classic look that embodies the raw personsality of the skateboarding era. As the first team rider on eS, Sal has had a huge influence on design within the skate industry and the SLB boasts major innovation and performance. It was the first shoe to be equipped with a internal neoprene sock and is now fit with eS' STI Open Cell Foam Insole and a flexible outsole that works with the midsole which provides protection without coporomising boardfeel.
- SLB Mid Black and White Suede and Leather Skate Shoes by eS.
- Mid-top design.
- Re-issue designed by skate legend Salvador Lucas Barbier.
- Combination upper of leather and suede with triple stitched toe piece for added durability.
- Internal neoprene sock for snug and locked in fit.
- Flexible outsole that provides both protection and boardfeel.
- STI Open Cell Foam Insole for comfort and breathability.
- Woven heel tag.
- eS SLB tpu logo on tongue with eS logo details throughout.
- Boot laces with traditional lace up closure.