Reissued in the early '90s, the One Star sneaker gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. Today's One Star Pro provides better boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while rubber-backed suede builds in another layer of durability and style.
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
- Elasticated tongue for added lockdown
*All shoe sizes listed in unisex/mens sizing.