CONS CTAS PRO MID (FRESH BREW/EGRET/BLACK)
- In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker.
- Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel.
- Today's One Star Pro helps provide better boardfeel and impact absorption thanks to CX foam cushioning, while sturdy suede keeps it durable and skate-ready.
- Mid-top skate shoe with a suede upper
- Elastic in the tongue helps keep it in place
- CX foam cushioning helps absorb impact
- Poly-cotton laces
*All shoe sizes listed in unisex/mens sizing.